To help you find the perfect size for your art pieces, we have created the following size guide.
Yes! We offer free shipping for U.S. and International art lovers for purchases over US $150.
If your order is below the free shipping amount, don’t worry! Purchases below USD $150 have a flat rate of USD $15.
Some art pieces are made by order and may have different handling times (the time it takes for us to ship to you).
You can identify the delivery time of an art piece in its product page, right below its price.
Depending on the art pieces you select, the handling time is: - Standard art pieces: 5 business days. - Iconic Collectors art pieces: 5 business days. - Collectors art pieces (made by order): 30 business days.
After handling, the shipping times are: - United States/Puerto Rico: 2-5 business days - Mexico/North America: 7-10 business days - Spain/France/Europe: 10-13 business days - Central America: 10-13 business days - Peru: 10-13 business days - Australia/New Zealand: 10-13 business days - South Africa: 10-13 business days - Asia: 10-13 business days
When ordering art pieces with different handling, the delivery of the products will take into account the item with the longest handling.
Our artisans and dispatchers don't operate on Sundays or public holidays. With all the passion they put in each art piece, it’s important to have breaks too! So your order will be dispatched the following business day.
Note: From time to time, there can be the occasional customs or courier delay which may affect your delivery timeframe.
We’ll provide you with a tracking number once your order is dispatched so you can see where pretty art pieces are at all times.
Entreaguas uses DHL and FedEx for all U.S. and international orders.
Our packages don’t require signature on delivery.
We're unable to supply estimated duties and taxes as this information will vary by country. You may be liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility and will be collected from you by the carrier.
Please be aware that we do not have any control for any duties, customs and taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to, please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges.
If you refuse a shipment from Entreaguas, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the import and return fees that may be incurred upon delivery back to us.
Not quite right? No worries, we want you to love your Entreaguas art piece as much as we do. We happily accept exchanges within 30 days of delivery for all non-sale items.
We'll be happy to change your art pieces for a different size or give you store credit to be used in purchases of equal or higher value of the exchanged items.
To be able to accept your exchange, make sure:
- Items are in their original condition, not worn or washed. - All tags are attached. - Hygiene seal in place for items that apply.
To make an exchange online, follow this easy steps:
2. Pack the items to return in their original packaging, together with information in the exchange slip. If you don't have the exchange slip, include in the package a paper with your name, order number, email, cellphone number and the size you want us to send you.
3. If you bought a matching bikini or a matching outfit, send us the complete bikini/outfit to guarantee that the new items you receive match.
4. Send us the items to exchange to the address we'll share with you when you contact us.
5. Share with us the tracking number of the package. We are unable to exchange your pieces without a tracking number.
Keep in mind:
- While we are unable to refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, we will pay to send it back to you.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability
- Limit of 1 exchange per order.
- Exchanges can take up to five business days to be processed once the items are received back into our warehouse.
- Once your exchange is processed, our standard shipping times apply to send you your new items (see shipping section)
- Processing and shipping times for custom art pieces, made by order art pieces, and during busy periods may vary.
While we are unable to refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, we will pay to send it back to you.
We do not offer refunds for any of our pieces, follow our size guide or contact us through our chat to ensure you have the perfect fitting piece.
All sale items and "Last Units" items are final, they are yours to keep.
While we hope this never happens, if you do receive a damaged piece, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wash by hand.
- Wash with mild soap only (without chlorine).
- Do not twist.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade.
- Do not pull fabric more than strictly necessary.
- Do not rub against rough surfaces.
- Wash, dry and store the cups separately.
Each Entreaguas' piece is unique due to its artisanal elaboration. For this reason, details in the hand-dyed, embroidery and macrame can vary from the photo, but the quality or the design of the silhouette is unnafected.
Our art pieces have a warranty on factory defects of 3 months after you receive your order.
Absolutely! We've taken several steps to ensure all information received from our online guests is secure. Entreaguas uses Secure Socket Layering (SSL), an encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal information.
Off course! Contact us through our chat for a hand with online orders.