The art of infinite knots, called macramé, led us to create these beautiful sea shells with color palettes inspired by nature. These unique ready-to-wear art piece ties at the neck and back, featuring adjustable straps to give you the best support possible. Classic yet adaptable, let your imagination run wild and tie it however you like!
- In the photos, the first model, Natalia, wears a Size S. The second model, Isabella, wears a Size L.
-Due to the complexity of their craftwork, they run a little small. If you want more coverage, order a size bigger than you normally would.
Free shipping on orders over $150 USD.
- United States/Puerto Rico: 7-10 business days
- Mexico/North America: 12-15 business days
- Spain/France/Europe: 15-18 business days
- Central America: 15-18 business days
- Peru: 15-18 business days
- Australia/New Zealand: 15-18 business days
- South Africa: 15-18 business days
- Asia: 15-18 business days
Learn more about shipping.
Not quite right? No worries! We want you to love your pieces as much as we do, which is why we happily accept exchanges up to 30 days from the purchase date for all non-sale items.
Each garment made at Entreaguas is handcrafted, making it one-of-a-kind. The dyeing, embroidery, and macramé elements vary from the photographed piece without affecting the quality and design of the silhouette.
Learn more about exchanges.
Thanks to our artisanal technique, the color and texture from piece to piece is never exactly the same, making it a one-of-a-kind piece.
Each art piece crafted at Entreaguas is made with the care of our skilled local artisans.
The Entreaguas Foundation educates single moms in small communities and provides job opportunities for them. They in turn inspire us with their happiness and care.
100% Colombian owned and made. You can be sure each art piece is infused with the happiness and love of our people.