**if you don't want the skirt to be transparent, we can add a lining underneath.
- In the photo, Natalia wears a Size S.
Free shipping for orders over $150 USD.
- United States/Puerto Rico: 32-35 business days
- Mexico/North America: 37-40 business days
- Spain/France/Europe: 40-43 business days
- Central America: 40-43 business days
- Peru: 40-43 business days
- Australia/New Zealand: 40-43 business days
- South Africa: 40-43 business days
- Asia: 40-43 business days
Learn more about shipping.
Not quite right? No worries! We want you to love your pieces as much as we do, which is why we happily accept exchanges up to 30 days from the purchase date for all non-sale items.
Each garment made at Entreaguas is handcrafted, making it one-of-a-kind. The dyeing, embroidery, and macramé elements vary from the photographed piece without affecting the quality and design of the silhouette.
Learn more about exchanges.
Thanks to our artisanal technique, the color and texture from piece to piece is never exactly the same, making it a one-of-a-kind piece.
Each art piece crafted at Entreaguas is made with the care of our skilled local artisans.
The Entreaguas Foundation educates single moms in small communities and provides job opportunities for them. They in turn inspire us with their happiness and care.
100% Colombian owned and made. You can be sure each art piece is infused with the happiness and love of our people.